OLONZO WOODFIN III - CASH SCHOLARSHIP: Deadline, July 24, 2020
This past semester was significantly different from prior years. Most, if not all students completed their final exams and projects from home while using devices to new levels. For that, we want to congratulate the Class of 2020!
Now that the semester is finally over, we’re excited to announce that the credit union will be awarding three- $1,000 cash scholarships to recent high-school graduates enrolling in a two or four-year college. We encourage our existing and potential members to apply. All entries must be received by July 24, 2020. The recipients will be notified no later than July 31, 2020.
- Cover letter with contact information
- Final high school transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Essay regarding the importance of financial literacy
- Admission letter or class schedule for the 2020 Fall Semester
The recipient of the award must be a member in good standing prior to disbursement.