Stay in control of your account by enrolling in Notification Alerts
We’re excited to offer you with more tools to stay on top of what’s happening with your accounts at Schools Federal Credit Union.
You now have the option to receive alerts right on your phone when transactions post your account. You decide on the dollar threshold before an alert is generated. The alerts are completely customizable and was designed so you can stay informed with just about everything that happens to your account. You can receive notifications for things like:
- Debit or credit card activity
- Direct deposit
- Balance information
- Loan payment due
- Payment received
Enrollment is easy!
- Sign in to eBanking from the Mobile App
- Select “Notifications” from the menu option
- Select “Enable Notification”
- Select the accounts you’d like to receive notifications for
- Set a dollar amount which would trigger an alert
As always, remember to notify us immediately if you notice any unauthorized transactions on your account. To place a block on your debit card, call (888) 241-2510; for credit cards, call (800) 528-2273.