During this uncertain time of social and economic anxiety caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, it’s more important than ever to know your financial institution is safe, well-capitalized and that we’re federally as well as privately insured to provide protection well above the federal maximum. Please do not hoard cash at home as this is unnecessary and unsafe. Let our safeguards protect you and your money.
We have been helping our members with their financial needs since 1939. We will continue with our tradition to address any challenges that our membership may face just like we have for the past 80 years. If you’re experiencing a financial or work interruption caused by the COVID-19 outbreak or any other emergency, please reach out to us. We want to help in any way possible, including:
- Loan payment deferrals with NO processing fees
- Emergency loans
- Fee waivers
- Waived penalty fee withdrawals on term certificates
The safety of our members, staff, and the communities we serve is vitally important. We are proactively following measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization including increased sanitizing measures for our corporate offices and branch locations.
Although we have no plans on limiting hours or closing any branch locations for the time being, conditions are changing daily so we will continue to keep you informed via our media channels. Since health experts recommend curtailing errands in public, we wanted to remind you of the many ways you can access your accounts remotely:
- eBanking. Manage your accounts from your computer.
• See account balances and history
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Make loan payments
• Review cleared checks
- Mobile Banking & Deposits. Use our free App to Bank from virtually anywhere. Available in both the App Store and Google Play.
- Touch Tone Teller. Access your accounts 24/7 at (833) 406-0544.
- 30,000 FREE ATMs Nationwide Locate our surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs here. For deposit-taking ATMs, select "Take Deposit" under "Advanced Search" options.
- We’re a phone call away. We are here to help. Please contact us for any financial accommodations, questions, or concerns you may have: Call (866) 459-2345.
For the latest information on protecting yourself and others from Coronavirus, as well as situation updates, visit this CDC website.