Access to our new eBanking and Mobile Banking platform is now available! Once logged in, you'll see a few of the enhancements you've been asking for. We'll also be introducing additional functions in the upcoming weeks.
Here are instructions on how to access your account with the new system:
- Visit the new system eBanking platform at https://obc.itsme247.com/954/
- Type in your default username (membership number)
- Type in your default password (the last four of the primary account holder's social security number + their four-digit birth year)
*For example, if the last four of your SSN are 1234 and were born on January 1, 2000, the default password will be 12342000.
- Click Login
- Create a new, secure password* and type it into each password field - Click Change My Password
(*passwords must be at least 8 characters long and require 3 out of 4 of the following characteristics - lowercase letter, capital letter, symbol, or number).
- Type in the answers to three unique security questions (these are not case-sensitive) - Click Save My Questions
- Scroll to the bottom and Accept the Online Banking Terms & Conditions of Use
- Accept the default credit union profile for your Personal Internet Branch (PIB)
- Create a custom username for future logins
(*usernames may be a mix of letters and numbers, up to 20 characters, and cannot contain your member number, and should ).
Want to use our new Mobile App? It’s available in both Google Play and the Apple App Store. Click the link below to the operating you’re using.