We're excited to announce that we will be upgrading our core operating system! For the past few years, we've been looking at the different ways to enhance your overall experience in accessing and managing your account using the latest and greatest technologies available. As you can imagine, this is a large project and we'll be working in the background to make sure everything goes through smoothly. The conversion will take place starting at the end of business on Friday, January 31, 2020, and will be completed on or before Tuesday, February 4, 2020. This also means that our offices will be closed on Monday, February 3, 2020. We'll keep you updated with any key developments by e-mail, updates on our website, and our social media channels. We're excited to share some of the enhancements with the new core operating system.
During the conversion process, you will not have access to the following:
- Branch and service center locations
- Telephone banking
- Call center
- Online and Mobile Banking
From your end, we strongly encourage that you do the following:
- Review your account balances and ensure that you have sufficient funds to cover any authorized debits. This includes items such as checks, debit/credit card authorizations, and ACH transactions.
- Access to your debit/credit card may be limited. You’ll still be able to use your cards, but any amount exceeding certain thresholds may get declined. We encourage you to plan if you have any plans in making a large purchase.
Changes to Online, Mobile, and Telephone Banking
There will be major improvements in how you access your account using our remote channels. A few of the enhancements will be available on the day of conversion, and some will be available within the next few months.
You'll see a fresh new way to view your account! You'll have access to more tools than you did before. However, before you can access the new site, you'll need to re-establish your online credentials. You'll also need these credentials before you can access your account on our new Mobile App. It is strongly recommended that you access the new channel from a personal computer; however, if a personal computer is not available, you may use the browser on your phone.
- Log in using your Membership Number as your username.
- The default password will be the last 4-digits of your SSN followed by your year of birth. For example, if the last 4- digits of your SSN are 1234 and were born on January 1, 2000, the default password will be 12342000.
- You will then be prompted to customize your username and password.
- Be prepared to update your current contact information, such as your e-Mail and a text-enabled phone number.
If you don't know your Membership Number, please refer to your monthly account statement or call us at (866) 459-2345.
Take a peek at how the new Online Banking interface will look:
Other Common Questions