For the past few years, we've been looking at the different ways to enhance your overall experience in accessing and managing your account using the latest and greatest technologies available. We're excited to announce that we will be upgrading our core operating system! As you can imagine, this is a large project. The conversion will take place starting at the end of business on Friday, January 31, 2020, and will be completed on or before Tuesday, February 4, 2020. This also means that our branches will be closed on Monday, February 3, 2020. Rest assured, we’ve taken several steps to reduce any service interruptions while ensuring that your accounts are safe and secure. We'll keep you updated with any key developments by e-mail, updates on our website, and our social media channels. We're excited to share some of the enhancements with the new core operating system.
During the conversion process, you will not have access to the following:
- Branch and service center locations
- Telephone banking
- Call center
- Online and Mobile Banking
From your end, we strongly encourage that you do the following:
- Review your account balances and ensure that you have sufficient funds to cover any authorized debits. This includes items such as checks, debit card, and ACH transactions.
- Access to your debit/credit card may be limited. You’ll still be able to use your cards, but any amount exceeding certain thresholds may get declined. We encourage you to plan ahead if you have any plans in making a large purchase.
Changes to Online, Mobile, and Telephone Banking
There will be major improvements in how you access your account using our remote channels. A few of the enhancements will be available on the day of conversion, and some will be available within the next few months. Here are key things you’ll need to keep in mind:
Online and Mobile Banking
You will need to access online banking from a personal computer (not the Mobile App) before you can use our new Mobile App.
- Login using your Membership Number as your username.
- The default password will be the last 4-digits of your SSN followed by your year of birth. For example, if the last 4- digits of your SSN is 1234 and was born on January 1, 2000, the default password will be 12342000.
- You will then be prompted to customize your username and password.
- Be prepared to update your current contact information, such as your e-Mail and a text-enabled phone number.
After accessing your account from a personal computer, you'll need to make sure you have the latest version of our App installed. We've made arrangements with the different servers to automatically push the update to your device. However, if an update is not pushed to your device, be prepared to uninstall and reinstall the most current version from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Login using the customized credentials you've created.
- Be prepared to authenticate your account with your contact information.
Enhancements available at the time of conversion
- Ability to lock and unlock your debit and/or credit card.
- Access your statements directly from the App on your mobile device.
- Authenticate access to your account using different biometric options, such as your voice, face, and fingerprint.
- A2A (Account to Account) transfers between accounts you may have elsewhere.