Service to our members isn't limited to financial products. We also make fun more affordable with discount cards to some of Southern California's most popular attractions at all our branches. See a Member Service Representative for information.
Credit union members get cash with no strings attached.
Your rewards are here. Members get a $100 cash reward for every new line activated with Sprint®, now on unlimited lines. No strings attached - just cash.
Here's how to get cash rewards for every new line you activate with Sprint:
- Add a line to your new or exisiting Sprint account and mention that you're a credit union member.
- Register at LoveMyCreditUnion.org/Melvin
- Cash rewards will be deposited directly into your credit union account within six to eight weeks.
Already a Sprint customer?
Register now to receive a $100 loyalty cash reward every year starting one year after registration.
Members qualify for exclusive travel savings through Montrose Travel's CUonVacation program. Whether you want to sample diverse cultures, sail to far away ports, escape to a romantic getaway, or take the family vacation you've been promising yourself — you can book it for less through Montrose Travel's CUonVacation program. When you do, finance that adventure with us.
Dogs, cats, birds or even exotic pets are part of the family. Protect them. Affordable VPI Pet Insurance lets you use your favorite vet — no networks. And, as a Schools Federal Credit Union member you save 5%. Save up to 10% when you enroll more than one pet. Get your quote today by clicking this link.
Group Legal Services
As a member of Schools Federal Credit Union, you can get legal advice when you need it without charge from the Law Offices of David N. Weiss. This free service is another benefit provided to members. The plan works like this:
- You can talk with an attorney for legal advice by phone or in person.
- There is no cost to you for the initial consultation.
- If it is necessary to prepare legal documents, a letter, file a lawsuit, court defense, etc., the attorney will discuss this with you and quote a fee in advance. At this time, you are free to use their services or to seek another attorney.
- Fees for Schools Federal Credit Union members are at a reduced rate.
- All matters are confidential.
The Law Offices of David N. Weiss provide advice concerning legal matters, including accidents, divorce, custody, support, wills, trusts, probate, business matters, adoption, real estate, landlord-tenant, and civil litigation.
For more information, or to get started, call the Law Offices of David N. Weiss at (818) 226-6800. Be sure to identify yourself as a Group Legal Service Member through your membership in Schools Federal Credit Union.
Schools Federal Credit Union partners with ClearPoint Credit Counseling Solutions which provides valuable guidance for improving your financial health. This nonprofit consumer financial counseling and educational services agency was established in 1980 to help consumers identify the source of their financial burdens and make informed financial choices. Their services include budget, credit, housing and bankruptcy counseling.