Members qualify for exclusive travel savings through Montrose Travel’s CUonVacation program. Whether you want to sample diverse cultures, sail to far away ports, escape to a romantic getaway, or take the family vacation you’ve been promising yourself — you can book it for less through Montrose Travel’s CUonVacation program. When you do, finance that adventure with us.
Dogs, cats, birds or even exotic pets are part of the family. Protect them. Affordable VPI Pet Insurance lets you use your favorite vet — no networks. And, as a Schools Federal Credit Union member you save 5%. Save up to 10% when you enroll more than one pet. Get your pet insurance quote today.
Group Legal Services
As a member of Schools Federal Credit Union, you can get legal advice when you need it without charge from the Law Offices of David N. Weiss. This free service is another benefit provided to members. The plan works like this:
- You can talk with an attorney for legal advice by phone or in person.
- There is no cost to you for the initial consultation.
- If it is necessary to prepare legal documents, a letter, file a lawsuit, court defense, etc., the attorney will discuss this with you and quote a fee in advance. At this time, you are free to use their services or to seek another attorney.
- Fees for Schools Federal Credit Union members are at a reduced rate.
- All matters are confidential.
The Law Offices of David N. Weiss provide advice concerning legal matters, including accidents, divorce, custody, support, wills, trusts, probate, business matters, adoption, real estate, landlord-tenant, and civil litigation.
For more information, or to get started, call the Law Offices of David N. Weiss at (818) 226-6800. Be sure to identify yourself as a Group Legal Service Member through your membership in Schools Federal Credit Union.
As an active Schools FCU member, you qualify for membership at the Employees Club of California. It’s a great opportunity to purchase discounted tickets to movie theatres, amusement parks, and events! A nominal monthly fee will apply for your membership at the Club.
Please visit Employees of Club California online or call them at (800) 464-0452.