Don’t wait in line! Your time is valuable. You no longer have to try to fit a trip to the bank into your schedule. Since funds will be deposited electronically, there will be no reason to wait in long bank lines to deposit your check. Access your money as soon as it posts to your account.
It’s safe! With Direct Deposit, you don’t have to worry about your check being lost or stolen. Your source of income is sent directly to your bank account!
To start direct deposit:
- Provide your employer with our Routing/ABA Number: 322078257
- Your account number (remember, your checking account number is not your savings account)
- For LAUSD employees, complete and sign:
For LACCD employees, complete and sign:
- Direct Deposit Form
All completed forms can be submitted at a local branch, or to your Human Resources Team. Please allow up to two pay cycles for any changes to go into effect.
Transferring funds from another financial institution to your Schools FCU account is easy! You’ll need to provide the information below to ensure that the transfer is routed correctly. For a member to wire funds to Schools FCU from another institution, the following instructions must be given to the wiring institution. Wire funds to:
Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union
6801 Parkwood Blvd
Plano, TX 75024
Routing Transit Number: 311990511
Further Credit to:
Schools Federal Credit Union
Account Number: 322078257
Your Member Number
You’ll need to provide the merchant or organization with the routing/ABA number along with your account number. Please keep in mind that you must have sufficient funds available for the transaction to be successful. In the event insufficient funds are available, the request may be returned unpaid and additional cost may be incurred, such as an overdraft/insufficient funds fee.
- Routing/ABA Number: 322078257
- Account Number: (Your membership number is shared amongst all your accounts at the credit union. However, each account has unique identifiers (suffix numbers). So that the appropriate account is debited/credit, be sure to include the unique identifiers. For checking accounts, please provide them with the MICR/Check Digit Number on the checks.)