Bank from virtually anywhere! Whether you’re grabbing lunch, getting groceries, or at work… your account information is now available in the palm of your hands. Here’s how you get access:
During your initial login, be sure to be in front of a PC and have access to eBanking or the e-mail address we have on file. You will be required to authenticate the device first before accessing your account information.*
Here’s how you get access:
- Download the app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Marketplace.
- Login from the device using your current eBanking credentials.
- You will then be given two options to authenticate your device. During the authentication process, you will be asked to “name” your device:
➢ From your computer, login to your eBanking account.
- Select Services from the menu bar.
- Then select Device Activation from the drop-down menu.
- You will be directed to a page where you will be asked to authenticate your device. Click on the “Activate” button.
➢ Authenticate your device by e-mail
- Select an email address that the authorization code can be sent to.
- Enter the authorization code and select continue.
- You will be directed to a page with your account information.
Once logged in, you’ll be able to:
- View account summary: balances, deposits, withdrawals, cleared checks, etc.
- Transfer funds in between your accounts.
- Set up Push Alerts
- E-mail us for support.
- View pending transactions.
- Locate the nearest branch or ATM.
- Deposit checks directly from your mobile device.
*Data charges from your mobile provider may apply. Certain other restrictions may apply. Contact the Credit Union at 866/459-2345 for more information.