Bank from virtually anywhere! Whether you’re grabbing lunch, getting groceries, or at work… your account information is now available in the palm of your hands. Here’s how you get access:
During your initial login, be sure to be in front of a PC and have access to eBanking or the e-mail address we have on file. You will be required to authenticate the device first before accessing your account information.*
Here’s how you get access:
- Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Login using your current eBanking credentials. If you're a first-time user, establish your credentials and follow the prompts by clicking here.
Once logged in, you’ll be able to:
- View account summary: balances, deposits, withdrawals, cleared checks, etc.
- Transfer funds in between your accounts.
- Set up Push Alerts when certain transactions post your account
- E-mail us for support.
- View pending transactions.
- Locate the nearest branch or ATM.
- Deposit checks directly from your mobile device.
*Data charges from your mobile provider may apply. Certain other restrictions may apply. Contact the Credit Union at 866/459-2345 for more information.