Bank from virtually anywhere! Whether you’re grabbing lunch, getting groceries, or at work… your account information is now available in the palm of your hands. Here’s how you get access:
During your initial login, be sure to be in front of a PC and have access to eBanking or the e-mail address we have on file. You will be required to authenticate the device first before accessing your account information.*
Here’s how you get access:
- Download the app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Marketplace
- Login from the device using your current eBanking credentials.
- You will then be given two options to authenticate your device. During the authentication process, you will be asked to “name” your device:
➢ From your computer, login to your eBanking account.
1. Select Services from the menu bar.
2. Then select Device Activation from the drop-down menu.
3. You will be directed to a page where you will be asked to authenticate your device. Click on the “Activate” button.
➢ Authenticate your device by e-mail
1. Select an email address that the authorization code can be sent to.
2. Enter the authorization code and select continue.
3. You will be directed to a page with your account information.
• Once logged in, you’ll be able to:
• View account summary: balances, deposits, withdrawals, cleared checks, etc. • Transfer funds in between your accounts.
• E-mail us for support.
• View pending transactions.
• Locate the nearest branch or ATM.
• AND deposit checks directly from your mobile device.
*Data charges from your mobile provider may apply. Certain other restrictions may apply. Contact the Credit Union at 866/459-2345 for more information.