Security and Savings have never been this Simple!
Your ADVANTAGE Checking account automatically comes with all of the benefits listed below. Many of these benefits require absolutely no action on your part.
To take full advantage of the rest of your benefits, like credit file monitoring and discounts, all you have to do is visit eClubOnline to activate your benefits. You may also activate your benefits by calling (866) 210-0361. You’ll need the access code that has been given to you. If you have misplaced or do not have the access code, please contact us at (866) 459-2345.
Protect Your Identity
Protect yourself1 from fraud
IDProtect helps you better protect yourself against identity theft, including:
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 – Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and restore your identity, should you become the victim of identity fraud. (You do not have to register with eClub to receive this insurance coverage and it is available to you in the event you suffer an identity theft incident.)
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services – Should you suffer identity theft, your very own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your identity is restored. (You do not have to register with eClub for this service and it is available to you in the event you suffer an identity theft incident.)
- Debit and Credit Card Registration – Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (You must register with eClub and register your cards in order to receive this service and benefit.)
- Identity Monitoring – Monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records to identify suspicious activity, including credit header information, phone records, United States Postal Service records, and more. A risk rating is generated with each monthly scan and if your scan reflects a high-risk score, you will be notified. (You must register with eClub and complete authentication in order to activate this benefit.)
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring3 – IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (You must register with eClub and complete authentication in order to activate this benefit.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – Request an updated credit report4 every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score4. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. (You must register with eClub and complete authentication in order to activate this benefit.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration with eClub required.)
Insure against loss Your ADVANTAGE Checking account helps protect you from the unexpected, including:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2 – Receive up to $10,000 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
- Cellular Telephone Protection2 – Receive up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers the first four phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account.)
- Debit Advantage® Buyer’s Protection2 & Extended Warranty2 Buyer’s Protection covers items for 90 days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire, or theft. Extended Warranty extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than five years. (Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible account.)
Spend Smarter with Exclusive Savings
Everyday savings are yours with your ADVANTAGE Checking account! Save when you play:
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership
Money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses. Members can redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from their smartphone. Digital Access makes saving super easy and convenient, giving instant savings anywhere, and anytime. (You must register online with eClub and enroll in the Travel and Leisure Discount Membership program in order to receive this benefit.)
- $hopping RewardsTM
Receiving $hopping Rewards is simple! As a member, you have access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers. Simply shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back. Your cash back will be held in your $hopping Rewards account to use towards future purchases or conveniently sent to you as a check. Yes, it’s that easy! (Registration with eClub required. Available online only.)
Save on Healthcare
Prescription Drug – Save an average of 24% on brand name and generic prescription drugs. Our card is welcomed at approximately 68,000 pharmacies, including a wide variety of national retail chains, as well as independent pharmacies. This is NOT insurance. (Registration with eClub required.)
Vision – Receive 10% to 60% off eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other retail eyewear items through a network of over 20,000 eyecare professionals nationwide, including JCPenney, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, and Target Optical. In addition, save 10% to 30% off eye examinations and 40% to 50% off national average on LASIK. Attention Vermont Residents: This benefit is not available to residents of Vermont. This is NOT insurance. (Registration with eClub required.)
Dental – Receive significant savings on dental care expenses through one of the most recognized networks of dental providers nationwide, with access to over 62,000 providers and savings of 10% to 50% on dental services and expenses, including routine and preventive care and more extensive treatments such as crowns, fillings, dentures, and oral surgery! Even orthodontics (braces) and some cosmetic dentistry services are discounted. This is NOT insurance. (Registration with eClub required.)
Let ADVANTAGE Checking work for you
Now it’s time to start taking advantage of all the great savings and security features that your ADVANTAGE Checking account offers!
Terms and Conditions
1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered).
2 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
3 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
DISCLOSURE FOR HEALTH DISCOUNT BENEFITS: This plan is NOT insurance. This is not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Some services may be covered by a qualified health plan under the ACA. The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. The range of discounts will vary depending on the provider type and services provided. The licensed discount medical plan organization is Coverdell & Company, Inc., at 8770 W. Bryn Mawr, Suite 1000, Chicago, IL 60631, 1-800-308-0374. This plan is provided to you at no cost and you may call customer service to cancel at any time. To view a list of participating providers visit www.eClubOnline.net using your Access Code or Call toll-free, 1-866-210-0361.