Sadly, this happens a lot. The good this is that you’re not responsible for unauthorized charges made only our debit or credit card. However, you do need to act quickly!
- Block your debit or credit card immediately on the Mobile App which can be accessed day/night – 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
- Select the More option
- Select Manage My Card
- Then select the card you’d like to disable
- During normal business hours, call us at (866) 459-2345. During after-working hours, you may contact the processor directly:
- Visa Debit, (800) 528-2273
- Visa Credit, (800) 889-5280
- Confirm that a new card has been issued. Cards are typically ordered if you are reporting the lost/stolen card during normal business hours. However, if the card is being reported after-hours, we recommend that you contact the credit union during normal hours to confirm that a new card is being sent.
- Report any unauthorized transactions immediately by calling us at (866) 459-2345.